Legend Of The Cryptids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

optimizing your atk/def

3 posters

Go down

optimizing your atk/def Empty optimizing your atk/def

Post  blkblack Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:50 pm

Some people are having issues with understanding how the deck is used. Can someone teach us about front line, back line and how the cards use the atk/def power? Also the best strategies on optimizing your decks?

blkblack

Back to top Go down

optimizing your atk/def Empty Re: optimizing your atk/def

Post  xMisaaax3 Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:53 pm

I really suck at explaining stuff but here goes. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Front line:
Your front line is made up for 5 cards and it's best to have cards of the same element as what you picked at the beginning of the game. This is because you'll receive a boost. In addition, only cards in the front line have a chance of having its' skill activated. Up to 3 cards can have its' skill activated. From my experience, the card which is first in line always has its' skill proc. So, put a card with a useful skill at the first spot. Note, you must have the required attack power as stated for each card. Remember to perfect max your cards as they have their maximum stat!

Back line:
Cards not used in your front line automatically becomes part of your back line which is equally important when battling. Cards in back line can only use up to 80% of its' power (stats).They will also be able to receive whatever boost you get from the skill proc by your front line. To make full use of your back line, perfect max your cards like what you do for your front line. However, if you already have an evolved version of the card in your front line, DO NOT evolve the one meant for your back line as cards do not stack.
Eg; You have a pm eager ammit ex in your front line so your back line should have a max ammit and not an evolved one so that you can use both the cards.

So, how much power does your back line uses?
Whatever power leftover you have (not used by front line) will automatically be used for cards in back line. Lets' say your front line requires 50 power and your current power is 200. 200-50=150 so 150 power will be used by your back line.

I hope this clears up some confusion. My explanations are... Laughing and I think I might have left some things out xD
xMisaaax3
xMisaaax3
Admin

https://sinalliance.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  blkblack Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:38 pm

↑Thumbs up↑

blkblack

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakluthol Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:04 pm

Great job, misa!

I'll add on when i have the time. currently studying for my exams which are coming next week Smile
Drakluthol
Drakluthol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum